Tamar Pelleg, M.A., C.P.
Tamar Pelleg has an M.A. in counseling education and a B.A.in Hebrew literature from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She is certified as a Practitioner in psychodrama, Sociometry and group psychotherapy by the American Board of Examiners. Tamar acquired a Master practitioner level in Neuro Linguistic Programming by the Retter School for NLP* in Israel.
She was trained to become a Maggid (Teacher of Sacred Texts) at Elat Chayyim* Spiritual Retreat Center CT and continues to study and collaborate with Rabbi Ohad Ezrahi* of Israel.
Since 1994, in Israel, Tamar has designed and conducted workshops using literature and the Bible to promote self-awareness and personal growth, modeled on the Bibliotherapy method by Dr. Dvora Kubobi of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Participants were of varied backgrounds, including counselors, teachers, and high school students and their parents.
Since her arrival in the United States in 2003, Tamar has taught Hebrew at George Washington University and The University of Maryland.
She trained and studied Bibliodrama with Dr. Peter Pitzele* of New York and led Bibliodrama workshops for the following organizations:
• Elat Chayyim Jewish Retreat Center, Accord, NY (Co-facilitated with Rabbi Ohad Ezrahi)
• Panim, Institute for Jewish Leadership and Values (at Hillel Center at George Washington University)
• East Bank Havura, Baltimore, MD
• NHC Chesapeake Havura Retreat, Pearlstone, MD
• Am Kolel Chavura and Am Kolel Sanctuary Spiritual Retreat Center, Rockville, MD
• Temple Beth Ami Upper School, Rockville, MD
• Adas Israel Congregation Upper School, Washington DC
• Wesley Methodist Church, Chevy Chase, MD
• Valley Outreach Synagogue, Las Vegas, NV
• The 68th annual conference of ASGPP, April 2010, Philadelphia, PA
• Expressive Art Therapies Summit, November 2010, New York, NY
• Jewish Studies Center, November 2010, Washington DC
• Toronto Center for Psychodrama & Sociometry, March, 2011, Toronto
• Temple Beth Ami, Adult Education, March 2011, Rockville, MD
• Ratner Museum for Bible, May 2011, Bethesda, MD
• Maryland Atlantic Chapter of ASGPP, May 2011, Silver Spring, MD
• Saint Luke Institute, July 2011, Silver Spring, MD
• Bethesda Jewish Congregation, January 2012, Silver Spring, MD
*See link page
© 2009 all rights reserved to Tamar Pelleg. Developed by DSdsgn@gmail.com